Ironic

So I was looking through some old pictures...remembering a Florida vacation my family and I took before I was married and we went to Epcot center for a day of fun and look at this picture I took....
Jonathan in the "England" part of Epcot center! How funny, who knew he would be serving in England for a 2 year church mission. I should have known he would get sent there. He never minded when I watch Pride and Prejudice over and over again. He actually borrowed some of my Jane Austen books and began buying his own Jane Austen collection to read. And on top of that it was a common thing in my family to talk in a British accent! Anyway, I guess this is just ironic! Welp, I might as well give you a missionary update: Jonathan is serving in the outskirts of London and is still speaking Portuguese, however he seems to be teaching in English and Spanish more too. He loves it and loves England and I know him being there was truly inspired!!



By the way... tomorrow I am embarking on a week trip to Girl's Camp!! Anyway, I will give you an update when I get back. Wish me luck...I WILL need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment