I bought Brian a Batman pinata for his 24th Birthday. I got it at Food City and filled it with goodies! So when Brian saw it, he decided he would break it open with his machete. Poor Batman!! I have to admit it was pretty funny to watch.
Brian would throw the pinata up in the air and then slice it with his machete. I don't know why Batman is glowing....maybe because there is a lamp behind him?
Final Product. Decapitated Batman.
Well, he had a fun birthday. I "called in sick" to work and we went out, saw a movie, out for dinner, shopping, free Coldstone, rented a movie, then sliced up Batman. Does it get any better? ha.
On another note we are ALMOST done with school. Brian finishes Friday, I am practically done once I turn in my last essay. Yep, my last semester at school...funny how I am not sad at all about it! Well, I can't wait for summer, lots of traveling and fun! This summer I am not working, because June I will be away traveling and in August I start my Student Teaching. So unless you know someone who will hire me for a month, I am going to take it easy and relax. On the other hand, poor little Brian will be studying ALL summer long for his DAT exam. (Dental Admissions Test). Then we will apply to Dental schools (not fun and definitely not easy on the wallet) and hopefully by the end of the year we will know where we will be for the next four years. Besides Arizona, Brian is hoping for Puerto Rico or Costa Rica....I say Oregon or Florida....we will see!!!

Glad Brian had a good birthday, but poor batman. He didn't stand a chance! Hope you guys have fun on all your vacations! Eat some wonderful Peruvian food for me! We'll have to do something when you get back!
ReplyDeleteI pick Costa Rica!!! We'll come visit for sure! :) We have actually been trying to figure out a reason to move there. I'll tell him he has to go to Dental School. Haha.
ReplyDeleteFlorida, for sure. Although you'll be in the family ward. But there are Colombians here! And me, and let's be honest, that is reason enough right there.
ReplyDelete