Well I am taking a break from writing my 20 page Italian final. I don't know why I just can't seem to concentrate and I still have to write my Portuguese paper! I think finals this semester are going to kill me! Summer cannot come soon enough!!!
Ok so here is April:
Bentlee had her 1st birthday!! Laura threw her a "Bentley" party. So Laura made her a super awesome "Bentley" cake.!!

So the party was tons of fun and it was great to see everyone.

We also went to Tucson's "Spring Fling" it was a lot of fun and somehow Brian and I actually walked away with more money than we got there with. haha, long story. Here are some pictures from there. Some crazy ride Brian and Colby went on. A ride that we all decided would make us puke..however I seemed to be the only one to feel sick (like usual!!) And I managed to snap a picture of "Marijuana man". Yeah there are a couple in Tucson. When I say Marijuana man I mean there is a guy that has a suit with marijuana drawn all over it, pretty much covered in the drug. It is terrible but kind of funny. I have seen a couple in Tucson...mainly on 4th avenue (the hippy area of Tucson). Anyway, we also went to Phoenix to celebrate some birthdays with my family as well.


This ride was nuts! it just spun really fast while turning you in loops the whole time. (sorry for the dusty picture, it was really dusty out)

Do you see his ridiculous suit?
Sorry about the pictures being everywhere, I am having a hard time figuring out this new picture thing. Or maybe it is just new to me!
Also it was Brian's Birthday in April, I will post pictures of that later. They are pretty funny!!
20 page paper is NO bueno.
ReplyDeleteBut spotting a marijuana man is awesome!!!
Bentlee is getting so big! She is such a cutie! And I'll be sure to keep an eye open for the marijuana man. I've never seen him, but he seems interesting!
ReplyDelete