Brian recently had the luckiest day ever. We were in Phoenix, back from our Utah adventure, and decided to go see Blind Side. Which is a great movie! Then we found cheap tickets online to the Suns game. So Brian, my mom, and myself went out to have some fun! We got there early because if you get there 1 hour before the game you get autographs from the players. Anyways, the Suns were playing the Houston Rockets that night. And if you are a big U of A basketball fan you would know that Chase Budinger just got signed with the Rockets. (side note: Brian won the U of A Chase Budinger look-a-like, haha!!, don't ask me how).
SO, we got to the game later than planned, and missed seeing Chase and the rest of the Suns! We were so bummed! So anyway, Brian asked a man that worked there about Chase and he just walked away. It was really odd, but we decided to wait to see if he would come back. He certainly did with 3 post-game locker room passes to meet the Houston Rockets. Yep! So we were so excited to go meet them and get some pictures and autographs. So we are sitting at the game and see a lot of open seats in a lower level. So Brian goes to check it out and as he is checking it out the blimpe that drops tickets practically dropped the tickets into Brian's hands! He got 6 free tickets to a concert at the Casino. It was certainly becoming Brian's lucky day! So after the game we did just that we went and meet the Rockets. Brian got his U of A hat signed and all was well. It was certainly a memorable experience.
So does Brian look like Chase?

That is so lucky! Sounds like an amazing time! Brad gets really good discounts to the Suns games through his work and the seats are really good. I'm wanting to go to the Suns/Jazz game in March. Would you want to join?
ReplyDeleteWow! You lucky duckies! That sounds like tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteEmily, I am always ready for Suns vs Jazz haha!
ReplyDeleteBrian is fatter than Chase. Tell him to lay off the yucca.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, Brian. Sounds like an awesome day, I hope you made an entry in your tender mercies journal.
holy moley! I'm going to rub his head for good luck next time I see you guys... maybe that will help me get a job haha
ReplyDeletePS: I live in apt 25 now. Let me know when I can stop by for a visit! [once I get back from phx that is... I'm here til Monday]
paige you are always welcome here!! stop by anytime :)
ReplyDelete