I have so much homework. This blogging shouldn't even be happening but I find myself once again procrastinating. Why do I do this to myself? Oh well...haha. So for your entertainment. I have decided to post some completely random pictures. Now I would have way more but since my computer was stolen (freshman year at ua) and then my other computer crashed, I am limited with my options. Which brings me to my next point...have a back up hard drive. Now enjoy the pictures. I believe they all speak for themselves...
Ok well, maybe this turned into a "find my friend's most embarrassing photos" game...haha. but that is not the case...but that would make for a great next post! haha
But oh man those pics are awesome! You have a knack for capturing awkward moments [or maybe you're just really good at creating them and then taking a pic!]
Hey we should go play in the snow sometime this week to commemorate the 2 year anniversary of your lil hang out with Brian! ;) Thoughts?
Don't worry I'm a procrastinator too! Love all the pictures they are hilarious!
ReplyDeletelove it! they're so funny, i like the one of natalie and paige best haha.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI forgot that your comp got stolen. Lame.
ReplyDeleteBut oh man those pics are awesome! You have a knack for capturing awkward moments [or maybe you're just really good at creating them and then taking a pic!]
Hey we should go play in the snow sometime this week to commemorate the 2 year anniversary of your lil hang out with Brian! ;) Thoughts?
I think that picture of Paige dressed as a lion on the floor of some random bathroom.
ReplyDelete