La familia Montoya por toda la eternidad

Well, I blogged about Brian's good luck. But I failed to mention MANY things. Which I decided to randomly post when I want and in Spanglish :)

Acontecimiento 1: Sellamiento de la familia Montoya


A family that we dearly love in our Rama Sonora got sealed in the Mesa Arizona Temple in December. Brian and I were fortunate enough to be there :) It was a happy time for them. And it was my first sealing (with a whole family) in Spanish! It was a great experience.



So, while all the beautiful brides were coming out of the Temple Hermana Montoya popped right out in her hermoso gown. Many from our rama were there to support la familia Montoya.


A lot of you may know (or not know) that when it comes to pictures I like to be in charge. By this, I really mean that I like posing people. (Liz, Whitney, Kirsten know what I am talking about, it runs in the family....remember my picture by the fireplace?? haha). So since la familia Montoya did not have a photographer, Brian and I happily stepped in! And here are a few that I took. I know I am no photographer, but these pictures are all this family has for tangible memories. So Brian took the pictures and I "positioned" the Montoya family. haha!! Well, we love the familia Montoya and we are so happy for their decision to be sealed in the Temple. They are a great family and their kids are super cute :)






2 comments:

  1. So, is it bad that the whole time I was thinking of the Princess Bride and waiting for you to introduce Inigo?

    It looked like it was a great sealing, though. I'm glad you made them take some pictures.

    Oh, I miss you guys! Come to Florida! I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you when I was in Tucson. Maybe this next summer or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sealings! They are so special. The kids just look like angels.

    ReplyDelete