Ice Fishing

So Brian and I made a trip to cold Logan, Utah during Christmas break. Brian's grandpa took us ice fishing while we were there. For those of you who do not know what ice fishing is, it is when you go fishing over a frozen lake. Well I have to admit at first I was freaked out to be in the middle of a frozen lake drilling a hole into the ice for fish! But I did it anyway. It was actually pretty fun and I am proud to announce I caught the biggest fish! Check out pictures from our adventure.


If you think it looks cold outside you are right! It was freezing!(this is grandpa Neal's friend that came along with us)


The outcome...now to clean the fish...ew.


Brian and grandpa Neal



Me and my fish....I felt so bad I almost threw it back in the freezing water.



Once there was a snowman, our sad snowman. we were having trouble making him tall!

3 comments:

  1. Your snowman is even better than that one we found on Mt. Lemmon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun I've never been ice fishing, but like you I would probably be too scared that the ice would crack. What a fun activity though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ICE FISHING! It is so fun! What always freaks me out is how thin ice can technically be before you can do certain things on it, like how you can drive a car on 7 inches of ice.

    http://www.maine.gov/IFW/laws_rules/fishing/icefishing/index.htm#iceconditions

    ReplyDelete