I am thankful for...

el templo y mi familia

well, this past weekend Brian and I went to Glendale to see Vanessa and TJ get sealed and then onto their reception! It was a fun time!

Well, I have been to my share of sealings but never on my anniversary. so it kind of represented brian and i in a way, one year ago. Temples are amazing!! They are truly the house of the Lord and I know the covenants you make in there are completely sacred and represent so much more. What would we do without temples? I am just glad I have one 2 hours away from me because in reality it is not that far compared to other places. I am just grateful for that opportunity to go into the temple and feel the spirit so strongly....

by the way, congrats vanessa and tj!!

As for my family....when we got to Glendale my mom made papas rellenas...if you don't know what that is look it up. Because it is pure deliciousness. Seriously. Well my family and newly adopted family (well not that new anymore) are so wonderful!! They do so much for us I don't even know where to start. So I won't haha. It is great to have family live close by to talk with and visit. Brian and I are truly grateful for that. We hope it doesn't ever change. Thanks to our families who are great examples to Brian and I and who inspire and motivate us daily. You guys are the best!!! Love you....





I have to have a special segment for our brothers, the missionaries. I feel so deeply about missionary work!! It just makes this feeling more deeper that John and Jonathan are diligently serving the Lord. We (brian and I) couldn't be more happy for them!!!! They are great examples to EVERYONE! They also are very giving, in the sense that they are now currently serving the Lord in full time (2 year) missions. wow, is all I have to say. We love them both and wish them a happy mission. Thanks guys we love you!


2 comments:

  1. Every time that I read your blog or see a picture of you I get mad that you won't be in Tucson when I pass through on Friday. At least you're living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! I didn't know Vanessa got married! To TJ Stone? How funny!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete