Recently I have been reflecting on what I am thankful for this past year...
I had a lot to ponder and I felt inspired reading my cousin Nathaly's blog. Thanks Nathaly!!
So I know it isn't thanksgiving yet, but I have a lot to say so until then I am going to try and post something I am thankful for every day. (we will see if this works out!!)
First of all, I am so grateful for my brian bear (haha). He is a great husband and always is willing to help me first before anything else.
He protects me...
sometimes...
He is silly...like I can get
and
He has fun with me...
and
He is my travel buddy



i love him!

Although sometimes he is a little crazy, I still love him.

i love him!
I guess this is close enough to be an anniversary blog as well...Brian and I are celebrating our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! yay! I can't believe it has been one whole year since I became Mrs. Mortenson! I love every minute of being married and am so glad I chose Brian. I am happy to have spent this year with him and look forward to the many years to come!!
One year ago, we made covenants..that will last forever.
One year ago, we made covenants..that will last forever.

One year ago, forever began

One year ago, we were enjoying the our honeymoon at the D.R.

our first date to the suns game...

this picture is hilarious. i dont know how to make it bigger, but click on it to make it bigger to see if you can figure out why this picture is SOOO funny. (ps- brian and i were NOT dating when we took this picture hahahahha!!!)


I can't believe you have been married for a year! You had such a beautiful wedding and of course Catherine you looked absolutely amazing! Thanks again for letting us tag along with you next weekend we can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm still mad at you two for not being in Tucson when I come and visit you next Friday. :(
ReplyDeleteDid I miss something? Where are you going next weekend?? Or is it just thanksgiving stuff?
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry I totally meant to tell you guys at church and then forgot when I actually SAW you yesterday but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
PS: You already know but that last pic is my favorite picture of you guys hahahahaha