
So since we had our wedding reception at the Renaissance at Glendale, we got some nice perks to get us back there! So they gave us a free weekend in a huge suite and breakfast. It was such a fun time to be back there and just relax.
Definitely brought back a LOT of memories :)

Well, somehow earlier in the week, I found U of A's biggest fan!! It is so true, and it just so happens to be my little Brian Bear, haha. Check it out for yourself!
What really happened, was he entered a contest to win like $500 at Champs or Footlocker or something like that to show you are U of A's biggest fan! haha. So we found some car paint (which we used to decorate Liz's car when she got married) and I found a pom-pom I got from a basketball game and Brian had the rest. Well, what do you think? Is it U of A's biggest fan??
We also went to a Quinceanera for a girl in our branch, it is when a "young woman" turns 15, anyways, it is like a sweet 16 but at 16 instead. It's latin tradition. Here is Myra, isn't she cute?

So looking at my school schedule I think Brian and I are going to be so busy this semester, with work, school and church. Anyway, it dawned on me today, not one of my classes are in English! I think am going crazy, I forgot how to speak Italian, so I speak Spanish in Italian and in Portuguese class I speak Italian, the only classes I am sane in are my Spanish classes. I don't know what I will do! Brian is starting work next week as a tutor and is taking lots of classes in hopes to graduate sooner, we will see.

Now I see why Brian didn't answer his phone this weekend you were off partying in Phoenix...Anyway I'm so glad that Brian did well on his DAT test and hopefully all goes well this semester Good Luck! We really need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteDo you have any plans for this weekend? Would you want to get together?
ReplyDelete