Yes people! It is about time. Wedding pictures are in the house!So besides that, what have we been up to?
Well, this past weekend we went up to Glendale to visit my familia for my mom's BIG birthday, I won't say the age mom haha.
Lately Brian and I have been SUPER busy. Did I mention that I am 2nd counselor of primary at our Spanish branch, and Brian is the Young Men's President? Yep. So we are always at church or meetings or preparing lessons. In fact, today was my first sharing time....for the record, I am NEVER having kids. haha. seriously. Ok maybe I will have some but not for a while. Until I grow some patience or something. Anyway, Brian and I are super excited because we get the wonderful opportunity to go to New York this week! YAHOO! My cousin is getting married (it's married season people!) So I am a bridesmaid and Brian is a groomsman haha. Don't worry we will post some pictures when we get back. The best part is Brian has NEVER been to NYC, although he has been all over South, Central & North America and Europe. So I am excited to show him around my hood!

WHOA! That picture on the right of your blog is AMAZING! Dang I can't wait to see them in real life :)
ReplyDeletejpgavin@email.arizona.edu
and Brian's quote? hahahaha
ReplyDeletehaha yeah, i was like "brian say something about us", and that is what he came up with! haha
ReplyDelete