(PS- did you hear the kid in the video say "monkey butt" hahah, thats the best part of the video. Their butts have no hair, so its pink skin, Pretty funny)
Just a few things we saw were polar bears (in arizona? yep!), monkeys, parrotts (that wanted to kill me because I was copying them! haha), elephants (who sprayed us with mud!), a lion, tiger, jaguar, you name it we might have seen it. Oh and of course giraffes!
So we payed a little extra to get to feed the giraffes. And it was soo fun! I recommend everyone does that at least once in life! Did you know their tongue is black? And about 20 inches + long!! Yeah, it is so true. Believe it or not I found that out for myself in the next picture. Brian finds this picture hilarious, I almost cried...
As you can see that tonguey almost got me!! I was going to feed Alberto (is what I call him) some food when that tongue stretched farther than Texas towards me, so I got scared and retreated...I was going for the fetal position, but I didn't make it. Anyway, Alberto and I are cool now because I very nicely laid the biscuit thing on his nasty tongue and ran away. But I couldn't leave without a picture first. So here is Brian and I, and Brian's new best friend, Alberto.

I don't know if you noticed but I am trying this new layout. Let me know what you think. I miss the other one, it was more simple, but I wanted to change things up. Also, I was considering making this a private site, but I have too many fans that aren't bloggers. hahaha. kidding. Anyway, that idea was veto-ed. One more thing, I just realized how to add friends, I think, maybe. So will you be my friend? Send me your blog address :)

It took me 5 minutes to figure out how to comment on your new layout! haha But I like it :)
ReplyDeleteThose giraffe pictures are sweet! haha has Brian seen this:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/42614/saturday-night-live-giraffes
he should :D
Hey Carterin! I didn't know you had a blog! I love love love the pictures I've seen so far of your wedding. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete