Kirsten, I think you meant to tag me? haha.
The Great 8
Tag 8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS
(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Brian and I just got TV! Well, basic cable, so my options are VERY limited
1. The Office
2. Fresh Prince
3. Biggest Loser
4. Bachelor (haha Brian)
5. News
6. Seinfeld
7. Friends
8. I really am more of a movie person....
THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Go to school
2. Work
3. Cooked dinner
4. Had missionaries over for dinner
5. Homework!
6. Watched the news
7. Wrote my Italian paper
8. Called my cousin - it was her birthday!
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
1. New York
2. Weddings galore! This includes Liz & Daniel
3. Warmer weather, so I can swim!
4. Graduating!!!
5. Starting and Finishing Dental School
6. Having my own home with my very own dishwasher, washer & dryer and insullation!!!
7. Going to visit Europe
8. Babies!!!
FAVORITE RESTURANTS
Haha! Brian and I are poor and rarely eat out...
1. Candela
2. Our branch get-togethers, everyone cooks Mexican food!
3. In n Out
4. La Nueva
5. La Pequena Colombiana
6. Inti Rymi
7. Parents house (also grandparents!)
8. Institute dollar lunch hahaha
THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Free School, for my husband & I
2. Get a good job, for both of us
3. Have a family
4. have our own home!
5. See all the wonders of the world
6. Grow at least 2 more inches
7. Own my own bakery (and bake good too)
8. Go back to school and get a doctorate
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Lisa Peterson
2. Leigh Ann Watters
3. Shay Deviney
4. Brandon & Alyssa Dawson
5. I need friends!!!

yes, i tagged you just forgot to write in my blog. haha. good job though!!
ReplyDeletehaha also you called me la rosa, i am mortenson now crazy!
ReplyDeleteyeah i know, i realized that after, i guess you'll always be a la rosa to me. haha. i still go by allen. :) post something...i need an update! haha
ReplyDeleteOh man! I lost your blog for a while when you changed the address on me! Thank goodness I have found it again! I will get on this tagged thing as soon as I can! I loved reading about all of your fun adventures! It sounds like you guys are having a blast! <3 Lisa
ReplyDelete