I'm alive...sort of.

Hola amigos.

I doubt anyone even reads this since I don't write on here anymore! Sorry! I have been solo busy. No I have not forgotten about my nasty post surgery pictures... Once I find them I will post it.

What have I been doing for the past few months? Here is a list.
- had 2 foot surgeries this summer and recently found out my journey doesn't end here.
- Brian and I went to Florida for a week on vacation with Brian's family. We did 6 intense days of theme parks. It was awesome and fun. I think Harry Poter land was my favorite. Brian was so kind and pushed me around the whole time in a wheel chair. Front of the lines :)
- Brian and I moved and have our own place. We love it.
- Brian and I spent Labor day weekend at Powell. I love that place. So beautiful and fun!
- I am s l o w l y Recovering from my surgeries. It has been an extremely painful recovery but it is happening.
-I am a teacher! I teach spanish at my old high school, mountain ridge. I love my job! It is so much work and extremely long hours, but fun! I am glad I get to do what I love! It is probably why I am always busy. (I have my students entertain me with skits and karaoke, haha, we laugh a lot in class).
- I turned 24, I don't feel any different. But Some people still think I'm a student and not a teacher.
- Brian has 3 jobs. I don't know how he does it. I can barely manage one job. We hardly see each other, except weekends and after 9.

Welp, that's the update. Adios!!

5 comments:

  1. I still can't believe that you're a teacher! I am so beyond excited for you! :] You'll have to tell me all about it when you find some time. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spent an entire week in Florida and you didn't call me? You're fired.

    And yes, some people still read this. I certainly can't complain. It has probably been literally years since I blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't life super-lame in the real world? I feel like Joseph & I never see each other either! :/

    Also, I miss you! We should do a temple trip sometime. Where are you guys living now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're tough stuff Catherine! Glad you are making it through although it sounds like its been really tough. That is so fun you have your own place!!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edward La Rosa12/6/11, 8:37 PM

    I'm proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete