March Madness

My bracket is still alive if Kentucky can make it to the championship! ha.


In other "march madness" news:
-natalie had a bachelorette party (it wasn't in March, but she did get married in march) she was a beautiful bride!



-Here is cute little Carson turning one! It's amazing how fast babies grow! Anyway, Emily and Brad did a great job and it was a fun party!
BEFORE


AFTER


-Brian, myself, and his parents and Abby went to Southern Utah for Spring Break. We Made it to Zion's National Park for a quick hike and a scenic drive. It is beautiful, I highly suggest everyone goes.


-We also went to Brian Head for some snowboarding. Lots of fun and it is my new favorite ski place, not busy, LOTS of snow, 6 hour drive from Prescott and a full day of skiing was a whopping $20.
Brian and I before we hit the slopes snowboarding



Abby, on an adaptive ski

Mortenson family on the snow mobiles


-Visited with Laura, Joseph and our favorite little miss Bentlee! I couldn't believe how much bigger she has gotten.


- Abuelita Graciela aka Grace aka Tachita turned 86!!


- Peru is in our near future,
we bought the tickets...so now we HAVE to go. But first I must survive girl's camp....speaking of which, does anyone know anything about girl's camp, because I am "in charge" and know nothing. Any help is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. oh no, you're in charge of girl's camp? gooooood luck. that's the one calling I really do hope I never have haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to Peru?!!! So jealous! I hope Brad can take me there some day...

    Looks like you guys had a great spring break and Bentlee is getting so big! Oh and could you email those pictures that you took at Carson's birthday? The more the merrier! Thanks! emilymclark@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete