funny picture time

I decided it is funny picture time again. I have too many and someone else needs to enjoy these as much as I do! Once again, I believe the pictures speak for themselves....but if you would like to guess what is happening in the picture, don't be shy and guess!

What is John doing?


No, it is not Halloween...


only a select few know why this picture continuously makes me laugh. However, look closes and you too can be in on the secret


What is happening to Natalie?


So, there really are no words for these last two...

4 comments:

  1. Haha love the picture of John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally have your hand in Brian's crotch.

    I would say that John is trying to climb that tree, but it just looks like he is...well, nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha colton wins! yes, as a matter of fact that picture was taken before we even started dating! A little accident that went unnoticed until I put the pictures on my computer and realized my mistake! haha, oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is still my favorite picture of you & Brian hahaha

    ReplyDelete