Random

Well there really isn't much to say, I just felt the need for blogging! Some news, Brian got a new calling at church, he is no longer Young Men's President. There was a rumor (by the missionaries he was going to be Ward Mission Leader, or however it goes) but no, he is now the Sonora Branch Scoutmaster! Yay hahahaha. I can't help but laugh. I myself got out of that situation because, well, let's just say there was some calling reinforcements and now I am not in charge of weekly cub scouts. But I do have to mention the last activity I planned was to act out a clip of a movie (No, I did not make that up, it is in the BEAR book as a requirement!) Anyway the kids chose Star Wars and I just have to say it was the funniest thing ever! I love those kids but at the same time I am very glad they are not mine!! haha.

So what else is new? This is my last week of work, since I took a seasonal job, it was some hard but fun 8 weeks. Now I am job searching once again, let me know if you hear of anything Part-time.

Well I will leave you with a funny sign I found on my cousin (marc anthony la rosa's) facebook. He is in Peru right now with his family and they went to the zoo, and I am so glad he took a picture of this sign because it is so funny! Looks like they need to hire a translator! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment