The virgin Mary??
As a joke I signed up Brian and I as actors for the "new testament" church videos...I was looking at the church website one day and saw they were looking for actors and I secretly found some pictures of us and sent it in. haha. I wasn't expecting to get anything back but thought it would just be funny to just see what would happen. WELP, I got an email the other day, saying they want me to try out for the part of Mary! hahaha!!! Could you imagine, me as Mary in a church video? Me niether. So, sorry, I didn't do it. The interview was in Mesa and I had a lot going on this weekend (Stake Conference), so I didn't make it out to the interview. Oh well....Hope they found a nice Virgin Mary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You would have made a beautiful Mary! Too bad you couldn't make it.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!! You so should have done it! You would have been an awesome Mary.
ReplyDeleteyou should have done it!!! You would have been awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me laugh. I'm also quite disappointed that you didn't go for it.
ReplyDeleteI agree...you would have been a beautiful Mary!
ReplyDeleteI'm just laughing to myself thinking of all the hilarious inside jokes you could sneak into church videos...
ReplyDeleteJoseph's brothers are growing out their beards for the NT tryouts lol
What an opportunity! You totally should have!!!
ReplyDelete